Bureau Meetings & Events
The Bureau of Cannabis Control regularly schedules meetings, workshops, public hearings, and other events for those interested in becoming involved in California’s regulated cannabis industry. Public participation and attendance is welcomed at these events. For a list of previous meetings and events held by the Bureau, please click here.
Cannabis Advisory Committee Meetings
The Cannabis Advisory Committee advises the Bureau and the other licensing authorities – the California Department of Food and Agriculture and the California Department of Public Health – on the development of regulations that help protect public health and safety and reduce the illegal market for cannabis. More information on the Cannabis Advisory Committee can be found here.
- August 20, 2020 Virtual Meeting
- August 21, 2020 Virtual Meeting
- September 24, 2020 Virtual Meeting
- September 25, 2020 Virtual Meeting
- October 30, 2020 Virtual Meeting
- December 09, 2020 Virtual Meeting