The Medicinal and Adult-Use Cannabis Regulation and Safety Act (MAUCRSA) creates the general framework for the regulation of commercial medicinal and adult-use cannabis in California. The text of MAUCRSA is available on the California Legislative Information website.
Emergency Cannabis Regulations (QR Code) – Approved February 13, 2020
- Notice of Approval of Emergency Regulations – February 13, 2020
- Approved Text of Emergency Regulations (QR Code)
- Addendum to Finding of Emergency – February 12, 2020
- Regulation Submission to OAL Notice (QR Code) - February 3, 2020
- Finding of Emergency and Notice of Proposed Emergency Regulations (QR Code)
- Text of Proposed Emergency Regulations (QR Code) – Redline Version
Cannabis Regulations (Currently in Effect) – January 2019
- Bureau of Cannabis Control – Text of Regulations (Order of Adoption)
- Final Statement of Reasons and Addendum
- Forms and Documents Incorporated by Reference
- Notice of Approval of Certificate of Compliance – OAL approved the rulemaking and filed with the Secretary of State on January 16, 2019. The effect date is January 16, 2019.